Tuesday, June 1, 2010

P4 156.6

Hi Everyone... wow what a week it has been for sure... Both the best and the worst!! I have been maintaining so far with even some loss fluctuations. Most likely need to eat more. I am so happy though to be able to notice everyday how great it feels to be thinner again.. not where I am working towards yet however I have to mention that every single pair of pants that I have are now pretty loose on me. Which is a wonderful , wonderful feeling... I was a 14-16 before and had a few pairs of pants that were around a 13. Now I am guessing probbably I am a 12 or so. Whohoo!! Feels soooo good!!

So on the brighter side I read a book today that I really really would reccomend and loved. It is by Eckhart Tole (sp?) It is titled practicing the power of now. Incredibly insightfull book and I just devoured it!! It was exactly the right thing at the right time in my life in order to accept and heal from the past and to give up my anxiety about the future and find the peace and harmony and love that is within myself now!! Truly I am at a crossroads in my life at this point in the journey and deciding to make changes internally as well as externally as well as behaviour modifications.. ie- not drinking so much and also working on quitting smoking! I have realized and thought for some time now that is not ulitmately where I want to be. The funny thing too is Mr Chemestry had said to me a couple of times that those behaviours just didn't fit with who I am. When I heard it in that manner it made total sense and my subconcious had been thinking the same for a while.

Well on to the acceptance part! After a whirlwind month long romance that was spectacularly amazing to the utmost degree, we have decided to be friends rather than the other. I have been struggling with that the last few days and for the first time today have realized that I can accept that and that resisting that or feeling loss/ pain is only going to keep me in the place that I wont be open or able to move on to the next jorney. Well hope everyone is doing fantastic!! Love to all!

4 comments:

  1. Is there ANY chance you can break free sometime this afternoon? I have to show a couple houses and I need to pack before my trip tomorrow. I'm sorry we've not been able to connect! You sound SO GOOD. I literally yelled out "YES!" when you mentioned releasing smoking. It totally doesn't fit who you are. I remember when I smoked people said the same thing to me - it didn't "fit" who I was. Anyway, if we can't get together today, FOR SURE when I get back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's excellent stabilization. I'm going to check out the book you recomment. I never read his first book. I actually had my hand on his first book at the used book store on Saturday but put it back.

    About Mr. Chemestry...Acceptance that you guys are going to be friends is a good place to be. Sometimes these sorts of relationships are what you need at a certain point in time. Sounds like you're found a good friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I used to smoke like a chimney so I understand what you mean! Once in a while I still fall off the wagon and smoke one if I am really stressed. I quit when I decided to get pregnant. Good for you for not jumping into a new relationship with blinders on. Respect yourself and be selective. I admire you for dipping your toe into the dating arena.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the wonderful comments! It means the world to be able to share and to go through life's struggles internally and externally and know that there are friends there that understand and have been through similar in one way or another we are all more alike than not! thank you so much for the support and comments!

    ReplyDelete