Tuesday, May 25, 2010

P4 159.8lbs

Wow, ya for sure, almost a two pound weight gain. Wowsers... I did have the chocolate cake yesterday on my birthday and we ate at PF Chang's for dinner. I had some white rice for the first time, and also ate an In and Out burger for lunch. I didn't really overeat , however I think the concentrated calories combined with the fat and sugar in the cake did me in. It's ok, now I know and I am still below my lowest dose weight so I am not going to worry for now unless for some reason I keep climbing. I anticipated a gain, but was truly suprised at how much!
It's interesting too how I can feel the extra weight around my middle when i gain a pound or two, whereas before I didn't really notice it much. I am extremely tired though and also need to concentrate on getting some sleep. I have been getting around 4 or 5 hours a night for the last few weeks with the exception of a few weekend days where i was able to sleep in. I can also feel the depletion in my reserves etc.. it will be interesting to see how the next few days develop!

1 comment:

  1. According to your last post, you've lost almost 20 pounds! ;)

    I hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday! Get some rest, eat clean and you'll be FINE. :)

    ReplyDelete