Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 12 P3 159.8 -1.1lbs

Ok now this was a total suprise to me this morning... seriously even after eating the quesadilla and tortilla which is a nono right now... apparently I am still not eating enough.... I am now 4.3 lbs under my ldw.. I know I am suppose to stay within 2lbs. I need to eat more apparently.

Well I made a concious effort this morning. Bought real heavy cream at the store yesterday and had like 3 cups of coffee this morning with eggs and cheese. Ate as much as I could, but I am never hungry for the first few hours when I wake up. I forced myself and also brought in some chicken salid with a salid for lunch today. When I got home I ate some crab salid that I bought at the store... just the immitation stuff but its good.. and tonight I am going to cook up some chicken with peppers and onions.. hopefully will turn out good. I am drinking my favorite red wine tonight too....

Havent heard from Mr Chemestry yet today although we did exchange a couple of emails last night. We will see... I will keep you posted for sure!!

3 comments:

  1. Eat more! Eat more fat! Good idea about the cream- I'll be interested to see if that helps bring you back up to your LDW. You really need to be vigilant about sticking to your LDW, because now is when your body is resetting your hypothalamus.

    I'm very excited for you and Mr. Chemistry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like avocados? They are so yummy and the really good type of healthy fat. I like to have a homemade hamburger patty with cheddar cheese and slighly warmed slices of avocado on top. It tastes gerat.

    You're at a good place now exploring the dating world- it's exciting. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed your call! I am SO CURIOUS about the details of you and Mr. Chemistry!!

    And yes, more fat! More good yummy FAT! :)

    ReplyDelete