Wednesday, May 19, 2010

P4 159.9lbs

Wow... is all I can say... and also apoligize for not sharing for the last week!! Holy cow!! Annnnnddd what a week it has been for sure!!

Well I have transitioned from phase 3 to phase 4, and so far have been able to maintain at around 160 within a pound or so... I feel that is a success!!! Yea!!! I have noticed though that it seems to be sugar that triggers my weight gains, and if I avoid or limit the ammount of sugar, the fat or carbs dont seem to bother me too much! I haven't gone carb crazy though which is interesting.. i havent yet had a pasta dish like spaghetti or chips and salsa.. that kind of thing.

So far so good and I promise I will try and keep updated more!

The biggest news is that I am really falling for Mr Chemestry!! Ohhh yeaaaa big time. It is very interesting though and as I sit here tonight thinking about it I have realized that as with the process of losing weight and changing or shifting your perceptions of yourself the same needs to happen with relationships. Its an interesting challenge to try and accept and love yourself as you make the leap to allow and accept that possibly, just perhaps there is someone else out there that also can.

He is experienced in Yoga and Mediatation and shared with me a meditation to try which while was a bit akward while doing actually helped sooooo much! I think that there are alot of positive changes coming up , hopefully all for the better! Oh and I forgot to mention.. he is a natropath who is extremely knowledgeable about herbs, and health things. He eats mostly raw fruits and vegi's etc.. and had a quesadilla last weekend as well as pizza... i had to laugh as he said he could hardly remember the last time he had eaten pizza or cheese... wow... yeah about as far removed from what I am used to as you could imagine.. didn't someone say opposites attract??? LOL

Hope everyone is doing great and just taking it day by day!!

3 comments:

  1. So nice to hear you are having fun dating and I am soooo jealous. I would love to date a Naturopath....with my girls allergies it would save me tons! Sounds like he has a lot to offer you and vice versa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you may have found a keeper - good for you and enjoy yourself. Us married folks will live vicariously through you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He sounds WONDERFUL, my friend! Complete opposite of someone else I know... ;) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete