Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 16 P3 159.8

Ok well first of all Happy Mother's Day to all of you lovely mom's out there!
So sorry I havent posted.. I figured that rather than post each day i will break it down right here..
Day 13 - 160.8 +1
Day 14 - 161.7 +.9
Day 15 - 161.4 -.03
Day 16 - 159.8 - 1.6

Ok so I think that for now it looks like my body wants to stabilize around the 160-162 area.. which I am going to try and maintain... Its very interesting... I am happy thus far and feel good about not wildly swinging one direction or another.. even though my ldw was 164 for the last week and a half or so my weight wants to stay within the 160-162 range. Less than a week to go now with phase 3 and then will start adding in carbs modestly and see what happens..

I have to confess though over the last couple of day's i have cheated some with carbs,.. I have a weakness for cheese quesadillas and indulged in one on friday at work and also late friday night.
Thursday night i had some sushi.. which has some white rice in it ... so far though it hasn't completely shocked my system or anything and my weight still seems to want to hover in that lower range. I am optomistic that if I use caution regarding the carbs when phase 3 is done that I will be able to maintain the losses. One of the biggest shifts that has been interesting to me is changing my diet and cutting out the carbs.. i am a total carb lover and my diet previously was mostly carbs. I think the tradeoff of using those as a compliment in my meals rather than the primary food source is worth it. I would still love to have some pasta and pizza though. LOL

Ok so onto Mr. Chemestry right.. LOL ok, well it has been an interesting week thus far regarding this... the main reason that I havent posted is due to the fact that we have been spending hours on the phone with each other and went on a date thurs night (hence the sushi) .. I have to laugh at myself regarding the date thursday night because I probbably couldn't have orchistrated what not to do on a date any better.... for instance.. I was sooo nervous and couldn't relax and I just said and did the wrong things throughout,.. here are a couple of examples .. when we were up in Park City for dinner and talking he said it would be fun to get a hotel and spend the weekend up there sometime.. either alone or with the kids and dog etc... and also suggested hmm.. mabye we could take a road trip sometime.. that would be fun right? He then said of course if I am inviting you I would pay etc.. he said I generally take care of the expenses when I am out with friends or other people. He then said how do you feel about that etc.. and I was quiet for a few minutes (while thinking in my head.. should I dispute that or offer to pay for half etc.. if that were to happen.. what is the correct way to handle that statement) so I said... ummmm... well I think that makes you a very generous person.. and then moved on to something else.. UUUgh.. there is my first mistake. I talked to one of my male friends and he said oh my gosh... turn that around and see how you would feel if you suggested to him to take a roadtrip or stay in a hotel etc sometime and he came back with .. um... i think it sounds like you are a generous person... LOL ok so I totally didn't see the forest for the trees on that.. as I said was too caught up in trying to make a good impression and just wasnt myself.. and then driving home we got talking about camping etc.. and he said he had spent alot of time in the mountians overnight, and sometimes for extended periods.. to which i replied "by choice?" He turned to me and said lady are you kidding? Do you think I am homeless or something?? and at that point i was like oh my gosh... ok.. well here is the coup de grace ok... we get back to my house.. kids are at their dads and we are alone.. so what do i do you might ask yourself... why I bring out my color profile book on personality's and proceed to give him a psycological exam... uuugh... don't even ask how this was taken ok.. bad.... ya.. so needless to say he inturupted this by kissing me and I let it go at that point.. however wanst ready to go too far so a bit later he ended up leaving , but it was soooo akward... anyhow.. meanwhile I am second guessing myself and thinking I probbably missed the best opportunity that i had to really be intimate with this hot sexy guy that I could bounce a quarter off any part of his anatomy.. LOL sigh.. long story short I didn't hear from him friday and later that night after the suggestion of a couple of friends sent him an email explaining that I was just not myself that night and was too worried about impressing him. If i had it to do over again I would just go with the flow and be myself. etc.. long story short he emailed me back and said he was still processing things and that at this point had yet to come to any conclusions one way or another but said you can imagine what was going through my head when you give me a psycological profile test designed to determine compatibility or quash any potential disasters etc.... well long story short he did call me yesterday (Sat) and we did end up talking last night for about 5 hours or so... which has been fairly typical all week. Not sure where this is going to go but we will see huh? so there you have it.. I have learned some valuable lessons this week .. 1- to just be myself and not worry about impressing anyone.. and 2- I am terrible about dating and terribly intimidated by hot sexy men... LOL

3 comments:

  1. OMG! If this works out, believe me, you two will be laughing about that night for a loooooong time! Sounds like a really great guy. I hope I get to meet him one day! I'll give him my OWN psychological test (but won't tell him!)! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lost me at the point where you said "....hot sexy guy that I could bounce a quarter off any part of his anatomy....." Wowza.

    Sounds like you are stabilizing just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is hilarious and I hope you two will laugh about it and SOON! I like the descrition of bounce a quarter off of___________? details girl- details!!!!
    sounds good n the stabliaing even after sushi- so great job and keep up being yourself!

    ReplyDelete