Saturday, May 22, 2010

Phase 4 178.1 lbs

Well, I have lost.. a bit over the last few days.. I am actually suprised.. I havent been eating too much though and mabye not enough its hard to say... I definately have a different outlook on food and what i chose to eat or not. I went out on a date thursday night with Mr. Chemestry to one of my favorite seafood places and they have absolutely fantastic food!! Their deserts are to die for as well... absolutely incredible and probbably for the first time ever I didnt order one or have any. I didnt miss it too much either.. I think my desire to stay thinner is greater than my desire for a raspberry torte or chocolate cake. I do have to say however that the small ammount of sugar that I have had has just been so sweet almost too much! It's my birthday on monday though and I will likely order something yummy for desert. You know come to think of it I have always loved the flavored creamers in my morning coffee but now i have stuck with the half and half due to the fact that they taste sooooo sweet.. almost too much so!! I really think sugar has been a culprit in my weight for a while. It feels so good to not be craving it! In fact I can honestly say that i am really not craving anything in particular! Its such a nice change!!

Well hope everyone is doing great and much love to all!!!

Ps. when a guy talks to you almost every night for hours at a time... does that mean he really likes you?? This guy is different from those i have been with before.. as in not as expressive and overflowing with sweet words etc... or just a brief email such as good morning , very nice to spend some time with you last night.. and thats it... I think he likes me as much as I do him, but its kind of hard to tell. Anyone have any input on this? My guy friend said most guys are like that...hmmmm.

2 comments:

  1. It's funny how the mindset keeps you strong - it *is* more desirable to stay thin long-term than it is to have the dessert short-term.

    About men and them not being as expressive as you want them to be. The way I look at it is men are not psychic. Yes, some are already naturally expressive but a lot of others aren't. Since they're not psychic you have to tell them what you want. If they don't follow-up this is something that you have to consider because it's things like lack of expressiveness that although don't seem insurmountable at first can cause you down the road to want for more and be frustrated about why he's not more expressive. Men are not as smart as women -they need to be given a road map sometimes (sorry to any men that may be reading this!) But yes, the fact that he is talking with you every night shows that he is interested and is making time for you and only you.

    Happy Birthday on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this Mr. Chemistry is TOTALLY smitten with you. I know the last type you were with, and quite frankly it's the opposite behavior of what Mr. Chemistry is displaying that I'd be suspicious of!!

    Hey, just noticed I missed your call yesterday. I was working - getting ready for work now too! Sorry I missed ya!

    ReplyDelete