Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 10 P3 161.0 -1.5

Ok... so i know , this is just crazy,.. but in all fairness honestly i cant remember what i ate yesterday except a cheese stick in the morning and then a double chicken breast sandwitch around noon. Major loss... need to eat something for sure... I am typing this hungover as heck...

Yesterday went to coffee and met someone for a date... it went well and ended up having a couple of friends over to celebrate my friends graduation from college. (went to the ceremony yesterday morning) ... Ended up being up and drinking run and diet coke like all night.... invited my "date" over to join us very impromptu and he did but showed up late.. but endedup staying up all night with us and omg.... talk about chemestry there... he is a great looking guy... ya for sure... it was totally fun... but I am soooooo hungover... sooooooo hungover.. i have to go and eat something... have been really beating my body up this weekend with alcohol and lack of sleep.... I am kind of alarmed to see how much I have lost even since friday... and despite the calories from the alcohol have not been eating enough apparently.... going to rest, eat and take it easy today... hope i can recover.... uuuugh.....
Love to all

5 comments:

  1. Eat, eat, eat! But eat healthy stuff! I'm glad to hear you had fun this weekend-

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must tell me more about Mr. Chemistry! You take it easy, you! Extra vitamin B and milk thistle, ya hear??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone... yes I am eating and drinking water and goin to bed early... thank you for all of your comments and support!!!You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had some well deserved fun ;) Some days the diet makes no sense. I think one time I broke a stall by drinking merlot, eating chocolate and going to a Hitchcock production!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love that rum! It sounds liek well deserved fun- I feel hungover too- but mine is exhaustion- not alcohol induced!
    Extra sleep and flush with water gal!
    Can't wait to see where this chemistry takes you!!!!

    ReplyDelete