Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 11 P3 160.9 -.01

Hey guys!! Well I was happy to see that I didn't have a major gain from my weekend of being reckless.... In fact I am sooooo hungry... K well I ended up eating a quesadilla (sp)? from work today... had to have something to eat and it sounded soooo good so I went ahead and got one with extra cheese and salsa. Didn't eat until I got home around 4pm after shopping and had some premade chicken salid with some lettuce. It was really good. Didn't eat anything else.

Soooo.. Mr Chemestry called me twice in the afternoon and I called him back when I got home. Went well, suprisingly and the funny thing is that this guy could have anyone he wanted... Body to die for.... seriously..... when we met for coffee on Sat I am never at a loss for conversation but found it really hard to concentrate.... LOL anyhow.. I figured I would probbably never see this guy again etc.. and what did I have to loose by inviting him over and hanging out with my friends and I as we celebrated my friend Misty's graduation from college. Anyhow.. figured he would run for the hills but at least my girlfriends and I would have some eye candy for the night. I have NEVER, NEVER, NEVER gone out with a guy that has that kind of a build. WOWSERS is all I can say about that...

He is actually a really nice guy! Kind of shy etc, but very polite but reserved. Well I was suprised as heck when he called me... I mean really? Ok, I have to share.. we made out like teenagers sat night, but at the same time didn't go further.. and actually I cant recall when i have ever kissed someone on a first date, so this was TOTALLY out of character for me... anyhow at one point he reached around and could kind of feel my stomach... (clothes on etc..) but I remember telling him that I was self concious about that because of the stretch marks etc.. and that I have had kids. Even though my stomach is flatter after loosing the weight I still have the stretch marks and looser skin in that area. Its so interesting how you seem to carry stuff like that with you..ya know? I have always been comfortable with someone before exposing any part of myself.. (not that I was exposing anything) but you know what i mean. Anyhow... it will be intersting to see what happens. I know ulitmately that whomever I am with will love me for more than the physical stuff and that is how it is suppose to be anyway....

No comments:

Post a Comment