Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 18 P2 -.06 / Broke Protocol...

Ok, so here it is the confession... Yup I broke protocol last night, had a bottle of wine with a friend and continued with rum and diet after... also had 2 , yes not one but two cheese quesadillas. I have to admit it was soooo goood, but now I guess I will see how this affects my loss or gain? When I weighed in this morning it was only 6 hrs or so after i ate etc.. so we will see.. anyhow.. I am back on today, black coffee and just ate lunch keeping with the protocol. Will be having friends over tonight but i will be good and stick to black coffee and tea.

Well I will keep posting and we will see what happens.... I am glad that i havent just thrown in the towell and said to heck with it.. hopefull that over the next couple dosing days and the 3 following with the vlcd will be enough before phase 3 to not loose too much ground....

4 comments:

  1. Whoops- well, the important thing is to pick yourself up and get back on track. It sounds like that's what you're doing, so congratulations! Have you tried an apple day? I know part of your frustration stems from your lack of good losses last week, and Dr. Simeons recommends an apple day when there is a stall in P2. Even though you haven't technically stalled, you effectively have. I'm thinking an apple day might push things along and give you the psychological boost you really need right now. You might want to give it a try....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the suggestion, I havent tried an apple day yet... but I think you are right about it being psycological. I think the hardest thing for me is the feeling of isolation I feel where my friends are all going to dinner or other things over the weekend and I can't. I just need to keep going at this point, and thank you for all of your encouragement!! You are a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that an apple day might be a good thing to try. You have made it 18 days and it won't be much longer. I had many days where I thought "WTH am I doing this for - it's too freaking hard." But you just keep on truckin' along. You know what you want. You haven't given up and you're back on protocol today. Congrats for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely understand what that is like. In fact I think this was right about the same time I slipped too. With pizza. Of all things It was sooo tasty, But I have payed dearly for it. Just get back on the track and know we all support you! Hoping this doesn't set you back to much and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete