Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Today is Day 15 P2 -.5

Well, after the up and down over the last couple days with no real losses until this morning when gladly I saw I was down a half a pound!! I am really hungry today and was yesterday also, dont know if or how thats related or not... anyhow.. just trying to stick it out and hang in there. I have another week of dosing and then 3 more days of vlcd... I am anticipating food so much I hope I dont go overboard too much!!

I have to say when I got up this morning I actually did feel thinner.. particularly under my chin and on my lower abdomen... a few of my friends at work have commented that they are starting to see a difference.. it keeps me motivated!! Sometimes I wonder why in the world i decided to torture myself like this and at other times I cant wait to do another round to loose more.. I am thinking in the fall.. who knows though,. right not i am just trying to maintain for the moment!

Sounds like everyone is kind of in a funk..best wishes and much love and support to you all!!

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there, its only a week to go! Its SO worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 more week!! You can do it. :) Congrats on the half pound too! That's great. Have you checked out the blog "Lighter Side of Low Carb"? You may want to check it out (it's listed on the side of my blog) and has a ton of great P3 friendly recipes!!

    I'll make sure at the Queen's Day party there will be plenty of low carb yummies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the encouragement!! That just means the world to me.. it sooo helps to have others who know what it feels like and what you are going through!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so thoughtfull!! Thank you for all of your love and support!! I am super excited for the Queens day party and cant wait!! You are a dear friend!! Love ya darlin!

    ReplyDelete