Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 21 P2 vlcd -.06

Ok so I have to say that I stopped dosing yesterday (mon) in order to give the hcg enough time to work out of my system by friday. I know i cut it a day short , but i figured that would give me a chance to perhaps be clear of the hcg and mabye go out this weekend! (like on a date).. but we will see!!

So tuesday without the hcg in my system... HOLY COW!! I had NOOOO idea that I would be this ravenously HUNGRY!! Boy oh boy, if I thought I was a bit hungry before.. i had no idea!!
So stuck with the protocol perfectly vlcd Sat, Sun, and Monday and even Tues right until I got home from work .. all the way smelling the fries and chicken nuggets that i picked up for the kids.... ya i know.. crazy huh.. so I broke down again and had a few drinks and thought to myself.. well there is no fat in those and hopefully they wont be too bad.. but alas the next thing i know i am making a cheese quesadilla (again) and eating some chocolate bunny candies that my kids had from easter... and still ravenously hungry!! I did stop at this point though and went to bed... it could have been sooo much worse ... believe me... so I text my friend last night and told her that apparently i have no willpower or something... i think its the difference in the hcg/vs no hcg and let me tell you... i know without a doubt there is no way I would have been able to do this diet this long if it hadn't been for the hcg curbing my appitite.. which i didn't fully realize by how much until tuesday.. but anyhow... sigh.. plan is to forgive myself and not go hog wild and again try to stick with the vlcd for another 2 days when i can start adding in the extras!

No comments:

Post a Comment