Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 8 P3 163.3 -.04

Yeaaaa!! Its Friday finally!! Have been really busy all week and I have a wine party tonight that I am really looking forward to!! I have been trying to be extra good the last few day's knowing that I will be drinking and hope to not have to big of a gain etc.. fortunately the last couple day's i have gotten my weight back down to almost a pound under my ldw of 164.1. I think it is a good idea to prepare a bit for things like that and we will see what happens over the weekend!

I forgot to mention that last night they gave us some bread with chili sauce at the restaurant we met at and I did eat a small small piece very slowly to not attract undue attention on the akwardness of not eating it etc.. but ordered mushroom appitizer in cream sauce with cheese and it was good.. was totally kosher within phase 3 guidelines for sure! I did have a great big 21 oz hefeweisen? (not sure how to spell it) and was pleased that today i didn't gain.. I think though that i am prob not eating as much as I should be... just afraid im going to gain too much etc..

Well this weekend should be very enlightening weight wise and also date wise....LOL will keep you posted!! Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

  1. You are stabilizing really well. And I agree, P3 is so much more liveable. Good for you for going on the dates - it's good that you're not ruling anything out and even if you end up making a good friend, that is something worth having. Especially having male friends because there is no pressure and you always get the benefit of male insight and their point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathryn and i agree as well! I cant wait to see what happens overall... its a very fun journey so far for sure!!

    ReplyDelete