Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 2 Phase 3 +.09

Well this morning I woke up and had a gain of almost a pound.. but again due to my loss of almost two lbs i am not too worried about it.. I am going to keep eating according to plan and I had half and half in my coffee!! It was wonderfull!! I am looking forward to being able to enjoy more foods and even though I can't have carbs/sugar it isnt too bad as far as me craving them...
I am excited to stick with the protocol and will keep you posted on my weight for the up and downs.. I need to watch carefully to make sure that I dont gain too much..

I have a question though.. I know that i am suppose to stick within 2 lbs of my lowest weight.. but my question is is that weight the one on tuesday which was my first day of not dosing,. ? Weight that day was 164.1.... or do i go by my lowest weight so far which after that 2 lb drop overnight from thurs to fri was 162.1? Not sure exactly which weight I base that on?? Any recomendations? also.. and interesting note.. I lost 3 3/4 inches off my waist... wow I think that is pretty significant... !!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! Sending everyone love and positive thoughts for reaching our goals!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Angel- your LDW = the weight on the last dose day, so in your case it would be 164.1. Do NOT go by your lowest weight so far. You are allowed to go within a 2lb range of 164.1. Do not try to lose more weight during this period. The point/goal of this maintenance phase is to re-set your hypothalamus. That is the most important thing right now. Only eat to stay at this weight, or within your 2lb range.

    Enjoy your half-&-half, even though it would be better to have full cream, as it has no carbs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT LD SAID!!! Hon, just catching up. You have massive support vibes coming from me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your blog and I'm gonna start following you so I wanted to say, hi! :)

    ReplyDelete