Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 3 Phase 3 +.03 163.3lbs

Wow!! Can I just say that today I am LOVING phase 3!!! I have to tell you what I am eating today because I am soooo excited!! Earlier I made a delicious omelette with green peppers and onions with melted cheese on top. I also made some fresh guacamole, and salsa and topped with sour cream... and a piece of extra crispy bacon!! OMG !! I was in heaven!! Seriously it was sooo yummy!! Tonight I am eating taco salid which is ground beef , seasoned over lettuce with some cheddar cheese, salsa, sour cream and more of that yummy guacamole!! Wow, who knew food could taste soooo good! I have always been a bread/ carb lover and I am so suprised that i am not missing it more!! Im sorry for those of you on the vlcd right now, I don't want to make anyone hungry but hopefully will give you something to look forward to right?

So last night I went out with some friends to play pool and stuck with the protocol outside of the fact that I probbably drank my weight in beer... but it was such a blast!! We had a wonderful time and I got to see some friends and aquaintences (sp?) that I haven't seen in months and everyone commented on how great I look and my weight loss!! It felt soooooooo wonderful!!!
I even stood strong on the way home when my friends drove through McDonalds for burgers.... I have to admit my mouth was watering for sure and they smelled soooo goood!! I didn't give in though so I am proud of myself for that. I know I prob shouldn't have had so much beer, but as far as the weight gain this morning it wasn't too significant. I will watch tomorrow to see if it jumps up significantly or not.. I seem to be able to drink alcohol and not have it affect me too badly so far... anyhow.. at the weigh in this morning I am still about 3/4 lbs from my lowest dose weight thus far so I am feeling good! I am definately realizing that the protein part is very important.. my diet typically before this was mostly from pasta, breads, and other carbs with a bit of meat or cheese etc.. so this is very different. I am just feeling really great overall and feel so much better about myself too! The pants I wore last night I used to barely be able to uncomfortably squeeze into and they were as comfortable as my larger size pairs.. which was really thrilling! I have the extra weight in my stomach area when i gain and it feels so good to have a much flatter stomach!! Yea!!! Well going strong and hope you are as well!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day- Your menu sounds scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete