Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 4 P3 +1.8 165.1

Yes... its true.. I was wondering if Saturday night would catch up with me... and sure enough... holy cow.. well, looks like a pretty significant gain... if I am basing this on my weight at my lowest dose weight of 164.1 then it looks like I am still within my two pounds ... up or down and that has wildly fluctuated from 162-165 within a few days.. looks like I see a steak day in my future. So I wish I was feeling better today but having challenges with my teenagers... anyhow.. looks like I will prob be stopping at the store on my way home tommorow for steak... i already have a roast in the oven for tonight. Anyhow... boy I do have to mention I brought leftover taco salid for lunch today and wow was i stuffed, like seriously.. i think i also need to look at portions a bit more carefully because i know for a fact i ate way too much at lunch today.. that may also be part of the gain.... prob having too much too fast.. anyhow.. will keep you posted on my weight.

3 comments:

  1. That's a very interesting point you raise about the portion control. I don't know if other people count the daily calorie intake or if we should.
    I haven't counted calories or portion sizes on P3 (except for when I have cool whip). I am just trying to eat when I'm hungry and not eat sugar or starch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea to look at your portion sizes- I'm guilty of that one! Be careful with your beverages just now, and make sure they don't contain sugar, eg. alcoholic beverages/wines often have hidden sugars in them. That can trip you up too, just while you're in P3. That taco salad sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not going to worry too much at all about portion control etc... but i have noticed that i seem to get really super full much easier right now... I think I need to mabye not have so much fat as well... I went from zero to a ton overnight in addition to the extra portions.. i do need to be carefull of my beverages... specifically the alcoholic ones... that will be what will derail me the fastest.. Thank you both for your comments and support! Its like getting a present when I come into post and see that there are comments.. its a special feel good to me and I truly appreciate both of you!

    ReplyDelete