Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 7 P3 163.7 -1.6 lbs

Hey everyone... yea!! Sorry trying to catch up for a couple of day's here quickly.. I did a quasi steak day yesterday by eating mostly spoon roast for lunch and dinner yesterday with an apple and also some raw cauliflower, and tomato with ranch dressing. It seemed to work great even so.. especially with that kind of loss. Feeling extremely good about it now for sure!!!

It has been a hectic few days and today I went on a date!! Yes indeed, I jumped right back in and had been talking to a few people now for a couple of weeks online and agreed to meet for coffee. This gentleman was a really nice and genuine guy and we will definately go out again... not sure if there is the right chemestry there but if nothing else.. hopefully develop into a good friendship and we will see. Im not going to be hasty and rule anything out... And I have a date for coffee Sat as well to meet another guy whom I have conversed with. Should be interesting...

Im just happy to have been able to get the guts to get out there again... and I wont lie... I was nervous as heck all day.... what to say, how it would go.... etc.. etc.. you know how it is when you meet for the first time.

Well still doing great on phase three.. this is soooo much more liveable than phase 2!! I find myself filling up alot faster and being happier eating smaller amounts more frequently... seems to be working well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment