Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 5 P3 164.8 -.03

Yea! Well happy to report a slight loss.. hopefully wont get too far off track... had leftover roast today for lunch and dinner and raw vegi's with creamy pesto dip in the afternoon...
This wont be a long one.. im extremely tired and going to bed, however wanted to share a couple of things really quick... i mentioned that it was nice to show losing the weight in the spots that i tend to keep it.. (for me the stomach area)... well the couple of pounds that i have gained i can feel right there and even tell a difference.. interesting how that works..

On the lighter note, I decided to go get a tanning pass today and went tanning for the first time in years.. I usually dont do it or support that because i know how much it prematurely ages your skin... however i feel that I want to look my best and it will be a great confidence booster for me right now to have a bit of color in my summer attire.. Also went shopping today and picked out some cute shirts and a pair of capri's which i needed because my others were a size 16. The new ones are a size 12 yea!! I also went outside my comfort zone and bought two dresses... one is hot pink and prob makes me look like a flamingo.... however I thought it looked good and at least as my daughter said I dont have to worry about getting hit by a car while wearing it.... haha.. and the other was kind of a slinky black dress that would be perfect for a nice dinner somewhere not too fancy but wanting to look good. I am feeling that there just may be some opportunities to try them out...

For me this was all about trying new things... and getting outside of the box i have been in and not being afraid to reinvent myself or discover who i am depending on the way you look at it!

well have a wonderful night everyone and love and hugs to all!

4 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie! I'm so sorry I fell off the blogosphere! I've just caught up with you. You are sounding sooooo good!! I can't wait to see the new dresses! :) I laughed out loud with the flamingo comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go to get out of the comfort area- I did the same this week and colored my hair- I left the salon yesterday scared to deaath- wondering ---- what did I do- well I got to work today and had lots of complimetns- so way to go!
    proud of you- size 12- gal- whoooohoooooo- I am doing a happy dance for you!
    WAY to GO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for smaller sizes!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love shopping in the smallers!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete