Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 22 P2 vlcd -.02

Ok so apparently the quesadilla and beer oh and chocolate didnt have a chance to add much overnight... i am waiting for tommorow to see what the scale says,...

So I got up and though i was soooo tempted to put creamer in my coffee this morning and just try and get away with it.. i didn't do it!! Sticking to protocol today and so far so good... but again..
if I didn't express this enough... I am sooo frickin hungry right now i feel like i could eat a horse or mabye an elephant and still not feel full... right now it feels like i havent eaten in a month.... Crazy!! Has anyone else experienced this insatiable hunger when weaning off the hcg?

Doing my best to be kind to myself and not look at this as an all or nothing free for all.. cant throw the baby out with the bathwater so to speak. I have made great progress and overall to date and down 17.1 lbs.. and feel that even though i have slipped up this has been a success for me so far! I am also learing that if in my real life I slip up or overdoo.. that by cutting back for a few meals, or days depending will help me to hopefully maintain the results i am looking for! I think that is why Dr Simeons recomends the steak day!

Well hope you all are healthy and happy!! Sending much love~

No comments:

Post a Comment