Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 19 P2 vlcd / +1.6

Well, have stuck with the protocol today and yesterday and hope that I can continue to tough it out until phase 3. I think the next phase will be so much easier to manage.. really looking forward to it. Not too discouraged even with the gains this morning. I was anticipating some from my slip up friday night.

forgiving myself and just trying to hang tough. It has been a really melancoly day for me.. kids are at their dads this weekend and its been really quiet here. I am sure if I wasn't on the protocol I would be cooking and eating something and or drinking as well, so its interesting to feel the emotions of anxiety, being lonely and feeling it all without masking it behind food or drink.

I really appreciate all of your support and comments. Thank you so much! Hope you are all doing well!

2 comments:

  1. That is another thing hcg teaches us: to really face some of the feelings & emotions that can cause us to eat. It doesn't make them go away, but at least you start recognize them.

    I love P3 simply because I can add in all sorts of veggies and fat. I can make cream sauces, and eat good salad dressings on my salads. I enjoy P4, but find it harder to manage my weight because of the addition of starches. I have yet to figure that one out!

    You'll lose the 1.6 in no time now that you're back on track!

    Hugs to you-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there! Interesting observation about having to feel the feelings you'd normally mask with food and drink. I know what you mean. I really felt that when I was on the protocol and my husband had to leave town for work.

    Hang tight! You're almost done with this phase!

    ReplyDelete