Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yea! I am still on track!!

Good Morning!! Day 12 P2 vcld

Ok, so I have to say that Yes, I can be an idiot sometimes... LOL especially first thing in the morning before coffee!! I have been kind of discouraged over the weekend due to the minimal losses that I have had over the few days... ! Well.... here is what happened! I have weighed in the same t-shirt and jammie pants every time up until a couple of days ago... so when i figured this out and weighed in this morning i had indeed lost .4 lbs overnight yea!! However the few days before that were minimal losses .2 and .3 which was sooooo discouraging... uuugh.. but when i weighed in with the same pants and t-shirt i had been before as it turns out i went from 168.8 on Wednesday to 165.9 today average loss right around a half pound each day!! Yipeeee!!!!

I am soooo excited by the prospect that mabye,.. just mabye I can break into the high 150's!! OMG that would be sooooo fabulous!! I haven't seen that weight range in sooooo many years !! I have 9 more day's to go with the hcg and the 3 extra on vlcd for a total of 12 more... and so its entirely possible that if I continue with a half pound average that I could actually get there!!!

This is sooo exciting!! I can do this!! I will do this for myself and break out of the bad habbits that I have developed and fallen back on for so long!! I am feeling like this weekend has really been a breakthrough for me and I am mentally and emotionally making a concious choice to get out of my comfort zone and make the changes in my life that I have needed to for some time!

Mentally and emotionally right now I am letting go of my co-dependant ex husband, my extra weight and my self defeating behaviours that I have clung to for security and a temporary feel good fix!! I am realizing that ultimately my choices regarding these things have held me back so much and kept me afraid, insecure, and while it sounds dramatic inprisioned in a life that isnt where I want to be!!

I have to say that this so far has really been an extrodinary process and who knew that this would be so enlightening and such a mental and emotional challenge as well!!

Well much love, weight loss and positive thoughts and wishes to everyone!!

P.S. I dreamed that I ate Doritoes last night.... Haha!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you figured out the jammie pant snafu and how it affected your weigh-ins! That's good to know! Hcg does, somehow, make you want to clear out ALL the clutter from your life. Thankfully it does it in stages so you can adjust emotionally- hugs to you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comments and support! It means so much!!

    ReplyDelete